Today on episode 46 of the Cloud Stories podcast I’m talking with Andrew Van De Beek. Andrew is a constant source of excitement at the illumin8 office and leads the team with encouragement and a fistful of positivity. Being firmly entrenched in Gen-Y, he’s keenly interested in new businesses and original ideas, and loves discovering emerging software and technologies that help these start-ups succeed.
We’re more than just Accountants! We offer small business cloud accounting with a focus on automating and streamlining your systems to ensure you are spending more time growing your business.
- Website – http://illumin8.com.au/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/illumin8partners/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/andrew_illumin8 and https://twitter.com/Illumin8prtnrs
- LinkedIn – https://au.linkedin.com/in/andrew-van-de-beek-21a30915
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/illumin8partners/
Subscribe to Cloud Stories on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/cloud-stories-heather-smith/id908333807
“Cash is King – Cloud Style” white paper is a great source of knowledge for accountants who are wanting to make cashflow forecasting, budgeting and scenario planning as standard practice across your clients and business. It includes practical guidance on how to:
- Embed cashflow forecasting into your firm.
- Identify what types of forecasting services should be deployed.
- Overcome obstacles when delivering forecasting services.
- Unlock the power of ‘what if’ scenario planning.
- Take advantage of three massive fee revenue opportunities.